SPECIALIZING IN SCHOOL-BASED SERVICES FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
AlphaVista is a division of Pediatric Therapy Services, LLC, which includes; MyTherapyCompany, Cumberland Therapy Services and Pathways to Speech. We have been providing home-based early intervention to children & school-based services to school districts since 1989.
We partner with a variety of schools to better serve students with disabilities each year. We are a CA Registered NPA.
We know that it is essential for our school-based professionals to understand current trends and changes in education – and our team takes into account best-practices as well as Common Core Standards as we provide services throughout schools. We are committed to improving the lives of students, as well as improving their ability to succeed in the classroom and beyond!
Global Brand, Family Values
- Multinational corporation with 3 global offices to serve clients in US, India and Middle East
- Provider of more than 2 million therapy sessions
- Creator of SmartEdTech, a tablet-based therapy program to enhance learning impact
- One of the best employee retention percentages in the industry
- Global Corporate Social Responsibility activities that align with our goals
Excellent Compensation Packages
- Longevity Bonus for employees who complete 10 years with AlphaVista.
- Employee Stock Options for committed employees
- Access to advisors from reputed financial institutions for financial planning and support
For more information on our stock option program, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee-friendly & Personalized
Write to us at email@example.com to talk to some of our lead therapist employees.